Slator and SocialSEO invite you to join us for Agency vs In-House Digital Marketing Models at 12:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 21st.
It’s an age old question in Marketing – Should you partner with an Agency, or build internal teams, for each piece of your Digital Marketing?
Hear from both sides of this debate, as we tease out the answers to this complex question with Jaime Punishill, Chief Marketing Officer at Lionbridge, and Simon Golding, Senior Digital Marketing Consultant at SocialSEO.
This Webinar is ideal for:
Marketers at LSPs, language technology and end-client companies involved in the planning and execution of digital marketing across all channels including search engines, social media, email and websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Digital and Content Marketers
- Social Media Managers and Marketers
- Sales Managers and Lead Generators
Why is it Important?
Getting the right balance for your company, between Agency and In-House solutions for Digital Marketing, can have a profound impact on the overall success of your Sales and Marketing.
What will you learn?
- How do Agency vs In-House solutions differ?
- What factors should be considered when making this decision?
- Which services should be bundled with the same vendor?
- How might these answers change as a company grows?
Agency vs In-House Digital Marketing Models on October 21st will give you the answer to the complex question: Hire an Agency or keep it In-House?
Register now for FREE to get the right balance for your company. The success of your Sales and Marketing initiatives are at stake!