The Australasian Association of Language Companies (AALC) has chosen ATC Certification as its preferred partner for ISO certification services.
UK-based ATC Certification provides language industry expert auditing and certification services to LSPs across the world, with industry-specialist auditors and a dedicated remote auditing process.
AALC President Tea C. Dietterich is excited about the partnership, “There is a significant amount of interest in ISO standards with Australasian language service companies, and we are really pleased to help our members on their road towards certification with a preferred, industry-expert service, as well as a discount for AALC member companies.”
“Having taken my own company through ISO certification with ATC Certification for ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 17100 for translation services and ISO 18841 for interpreting services, I can recommend it first-hand,” adds Dietterich.
The new ISO partnership forms part of a wider Memorandum of Understanding between the UK’s Association of Translation Companies (ATC) and the AALC, and both associations look forward to further collaboration opportunities.
ATC CEO Raisa McNab welcomes the opportunity to work with language service companies on the other side of the world, “The ATC’s ISO certification service was set up to certify LSPs to emerging language services ISO standards, and to add value within the auditing process. We set the service up four years ago with ISOs 9001 and 17100, and today we offer certification to the six main translation and interpreting standards, and a further four business and quality management standards.”
ATC Certification provides impartial auditing and certification services to the following standards:
- Translation services standard ISO 17100:2015
- Legal translation standard ISO 20771:2020
- Machine translation post-editing standard ISO 18587:2017
- Interpreting services – General standard ISO 18841:2018
- Interpreting services – Legal interpreting standard ISO 20228:2019
- Interpreting services – Healthcare interpreting standard ISO 21998:2020
- Quality management standard ISO 9001:2015
- Information technology management standard ISO 27001: 2013
- Business continuity standard ISO 22301:2019
- Environmental management standard ISO 14001:2015
To find out more information about ISO certification please contact ATC Certification.