1 year ago
July 24, 2020
Boostlingo Version 4.1 Launches New Advanced Features, Including Zoom Integration
The interpretation platform’s latest release will include Zoom for over-the-phone interpretation, four-way video conferencing, and real-time quality of service (QOS).
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (JULY 15, 2020)— The demand for a versatile video interpreting platform that meets the changing needs of industries such as healthcare, legal, and corporate has never been higher. That’s why Boostlingo is proud to launch our most innovative release on July 24th. Boostlingo Version 4.1 will introduce features such as Zoom integration for over-the-phone interpretation, four-way video conferencing, and more.
Below is a brief overview of what users can expect from Boostlingo Version 4.1, in addition to our existing features:
Zoom Integration for Over-the-Phone Interpretation
Now users can directly invite an interpreter into a Zoom meeting. Boostlingo’s routing engine will automatically dial the appropriate person into a session within seconds. This feature also let’s users:
- Invite multiple interpreters to the same meeting.
- Allow interpreters join immediately once available, no hold music.
- Access internal interpreter teams and the Boostlingo Professional Interpreter Network.
- Save email invites to company directories and add invites for any user in the organization.
Four-way Video Conference Scheduling with BoostlinkTM
- Invite ANY user by email or via SMS.
- Send prescheduled links to all users.
- Automatically inform users if a meeting time changes to ensure attendance.
- Give participants the option to join using a landline phone, web browser, or mobile app.
Realtime QOS (Quality of Service)
- All Boostlingo calls now display network stability in real-time.
- Four-way video calls will notify users if any participants experience connectivity issues.
- QOS can display slower connections and/or no connection and inform all participants.
And as always, the Boostlingo Dev team has made stability and performance improvements throughout the system.
“The Boostlingo Dev team continues to innovate at an incredible speed,” said CEO Bryan Forrester. “With our new Zoom email integration, Boostlingo makes it easier than ever before for businesses to connect to an interpreter in their web conferences within seconds. With BoostLinkTM our new pre-scheduled links feature allows our partners to schedule three and four-party video interpreting calls with ease, while Boostlingo tracks all the data for reporting and billing for you. With the current global pandemic shifting interpreting services from in-person to remote, these new features are critical to helping our customers access interpreters and grow their business.”
Boostlingo Version 4.1 will be available for all Boostlingo users on July 24, 2020. For more information, contact Boostlingo today.
About Boostlingo: Boostlingo is a language software and technology company based in San Francisco, California. Boostlingo is focused on defining the next generation of interpretation technology solutions. Boostlingo software is device agnostic, infinitely scalable and compliant across all common regulatory and security requirements. By providing access to interpretation delivery and management applications including On-Demand VRI, OPI, and On-Site scheduling services, Boostlingo intends to advance global access and support from the interpreter services community. Learn more about Boostlingo at www.boostlingo.com.
Boostlingo Media Contact:
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: (347) 934-9440