3 months ago
September 15, 2020
Slator Launches the Language Industry Investor Map
The Slator Language Industry Investor Map (SlatorPro) is a dynamic database of investment transactions and investors in the translation and localization industry, investments and investors in the interpreting and interpreting technology industry, and investments in the broader language technology and machine translation industry .
From Acton Capital to Zetta Venture Partners, the Language Industry Investor Map includes details of more than 180 individual transactions, both active and exited, across private equity, venture capital, and strategic investors. The Map features:
- Up to 30 data points each per investor across 180 transactions.
- Investor type – 40% venture capital, 30% private equity, 16% strategic;
- Transactions per year – More than 20 transactions in 2016, 2017, 2018, and over 30 transactions annually in 2019 and 2020;
- The biggest names in investment – Carlyle, Sequoia, HIG, Clarion Capital, Platinum Equity, and so on;
- The best-known brands in translation and localization – Lionbridge, Welocalize, Acolad, Unbabel, Lilt, Intento, Memsource, and many more;
The Slator Language Industry Investor Map is a source of information for prospective and existing investors in the language industry as well as language service providers evaluating how to raise capital, bring on a financial partner, and understand what drives investment in the translation and localization industry. The map will be updated regularly to include new language industry investments (entries and exits).
Subscribe to SlatorPro to scroll through the interactive database and access insights relating to investors (AUM, funds, portfolio companies, etc.), target companies (year founded, company type, revenues, CEO), and individual transactions (sum invested, stake held, valuation, etc.). All fields are searchable, sortable, and filterable.
Preview: Subscribe to SlatorPro and access the full Investor Map featuring up to 30 data points each per investor across 180 transactions.
Contact Slator if you require more detailed information particular datasets, or bespoke advisory services.