Email Marketing for Freelance Linguists will demonstrate practical aspects of the approaches presented in Pavel Elin’s Roadmap Effective Email Marketing for Freelance Linguists and its accompanying interactive spreadsheet . It will show how potential customers react to linguists’ offers and explain what it means for freelance professionals. In the webinar you will:
- Pass through different stages of the marketing process applying principles and tactics provided in Effective Email Marketing.
- Look at linguists’ proposals from the customers’ point of view, considering and analyzing elements influencing clients’ decisions to start working with new vendors.
- Learn how to maintain your communication with the prospective customers after sending the first proposal, how to track replies and why this is important.
- Create several gentle reminders and assess the effects of using this strategy.
Every attendee will be able to use these principals and methods daily in their freelance business.
Thur | March 11
4:00PM - 4:05PM CET (10:00AM EST)
Welcome and Opening Remarks
4:05PM - 4:50PM CET (10:05AM EST)
Linguist roadmap to win new clients
- Introduction to Effective Email Marketing for Freelance Linguists book and roadmap
- Planning for targeting, analyzing and contacting the right clients for you
- Best practices: from tools to use and tracking response, to analyzing the responses, closing the sale and staying in touch
From Customer Empathy to Insight: (Framing the Real Problem)
- Design Thinking Methods:
> Stakeholder Mapping, Persona Profile
> Rose, Thorn, Bud
> Affinity Clustering
> Idea Statement Starters
16:50 PM - 16:55 PM CEST (10:50 AM EST)
4:50PM - 5:10PM CET (10:50AM EST)
- VC and PE Funding
- Language Industry Startup Environment
- M&A – Inside the Process
5:10PM - 5:15PM CET (11:10AM EST)
SlatorCon Amsterdam and Beyond
- Key takeaways of SlatorCon Amsterdam
- Slator’s 2020 client service and subscription model
- SlatorCon 2020 events calendar
5:15 PM - 5:45 PM CET (11:15 AM EST)
Participants can stay online to network with each other
Register for Slator’s Email Marketing for Freelancers webinar for USD 40.00 on March 11th to learn how to approach and win more customers, get a digital copy of the Effective Email Marketing for Freelance Linguists Roadmap, and the accompanying interactive Excel database template.
Contact Deppy Nikolaidou with any questions or for additional information.
Do you already own Pavel’s Roadmap and want a refresh? Then email Deppy or Pavel for an adjusted ticket price.
Sponsors | SlatorCon
Big Language Solutions (backed by MSouth) is assembling a portfolio of high-performing and complementary language service providers, adding value and leveraging synergies for the collective benefit of its companies and customers.