- This event has passed.
Conferences Management and Interpretation in Times of Covid
The Covid pandemic had disrupted the operations of the UN and the European Institutions, pressuring them to urgently adapt and switch to a business continuity model.
The issues that these International actors face:
- The need to maintain their diplomatic and multilateral meetings and conferences around the most important global issues.
- Provide the ability for delegates and interpreters to work from distance and locations across the globe simultaneously.
These RSI industry professionals
- Uroš Peterc, President of International Association of Conference Interpreters,
- Nader Ibrahim, Representative of Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity,
- Naomi Bowman, CEO at DS-Interpretation
- Frédéric Pirotte, Head of Compliance at European Commission
- Agnieszka Kurant, Head of the Remote Conference Service Unit at European Parliament
will discuss the lessons learned until now and uncover some best practices of Conferences Management and Interpretation.
The panelists will also discuss how the future of meetings with interpretations may look like, the trends that they can foresee, and how to best prepare for these evolutions.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Interactio CEO Henrikas Urbonas and Head of EU & UN Sales Asma Dakhouche.
Time and Date: December 15th, 2 PM (GMT)