- This event has passed.
Launching an eCommerce in the Middle East – Consumer preferences, taxes, payment methods
Are you considering launching an eCommerce in the Middle East in 2022?
This region presents an enormous opportunity for western merchants but there are multiple aspects that need to be considered. Join our specialists in this webinar to get the best tips on payment methods, taxes and localization for the Middle East so you can successfully plan your launch.
🧾 Taxes, paperwork, duties
- Understanding taxes in the Middle East
- Shipping to the Middle East (Classification / paperwork)
- Using Landed cost to increase conversion in the ME
💳 Payment preferences
- Types of payment methods
- Credit card, debit card, online wallets?
- Currencies and conversion rates
- Consumer preferences in the Middle-East.
- A translated website vs. an untranslated website
- Right-to-left explained
Time and Date – Tuesday, December 7th 2021 – 5:00 PM (CET)