- This event has passed.
Localization Strategy Made Simple
One-size-fits-all English content and experiences are no longer sufficient.
According to a study by Common Sense Advisory (CSA) Research carried out with web consumers, 72.4% of consumers said they would be more likely to buy a product with information in their own language.
At the same time, localization often gets overwhelming with so much content to localize into so many languages. But it doesn’t have to be that way. In this webinar, you’ll discover the easily applicable methods to build your own localization strategy.
You will learn:
– How to research and plan for your next target language
– How to decide on the right Translation Management Software
– How to decide between partnering with a language service provider, freelancers or building an in-
house localization team
How it will contribute to your business:
– Improving customer satisfaction in your international markets
– Increasing your customer database
– Enabling your company to enter new markets more rapidly
– Optimizing your localization budget
Who can benefit from this webinar:
– Marketing Managers and Directors
– Content Managers & Content Marketers
– Localization Managers and Directors
Time and Date: 07.07.2021 – 7 PM DXB Time