- This event has passed.
META-FORUM 2016: Beyond Multilingual Europe
META-FORUM 2016 is an international conference on powerful and innovative language technologies for the multilingual information society, the data value chain and the information marketplace. The program for this year’s conference include sessions on multilingual technologies, text analytics, and many more.
Here are a few more sessions to look forward to in this free event organized by META-NET, a network of 60 research centres in 34 European countries
- The Data Economy and the Multilingual Digital Single Market – Aligning our Agendas
- Multilingual Technologies: Research and Innovation for the Multilingual Digital Single Market
- Interoperability of Quality – Is Language Technology ready to help us make Big Decisions with Big Data?
- Towards a Shared Programme between European Countries and the European Union? A Panel Discussion with Representatives of Funding Agencies
- Text Analytics and Curation Technologies for the Multilingual Digital Single Market