Slator Managing Change Workshop | Video On Demand
Want to learn how to manage change and drive innovation in a crisis?
Slator invites you to watch the On Demand Video of the Managing Change and Innovation Workshop, led by Mark Stuart, Co-Founder of Anagram Group that was hosted by Slator on September 10th, 2020.
This Workshop is ideal for:
- Executives who build businesses and create and manage new products and services for their company
- C-Level Managers and large LSP business unit managers
- Small and medium LSP owners and entrepreneurs
- Operations directors and project managers
- Corporate localization and vendor managers and teams
- Human resource and change management managers.
Why Change and Innovation?
In this unprecedented year of business crisis, leaders need to manage change and drive innovation to ensure their business has the best chance to survive and grow.
In this 90-minute interactive workshop, learn how Covid-19 has disrupted businesses, and what organisations can do to embrace change, transform and lead their organisations into the future. Also hear about the frameworks for corporate innovation, the role of Agile methodology in a time of urgency, and how you can implement your ideas with speed across your organisation.
What will you learn?
- Learn how Covid-19 has impacted businesses and the opportunity it presents for transformation
- Understand the human reaction to change and how to adopt a mindset for thriving amidst disruption
- Learn the frameworks for Managing Change across the organisation and how to empower your team so they can champion change
- Strategies for driving innovation in your organisation with agility, and overcome barriers for implementing new ideas, such as budget and buy-in
- Learn from your peers – with case studies in the translation industry for successful transformation and change
A workshop rated with Excellence
This workshop has been rated by 78% of September 2020 respondents as “Very Valuable” or “Extremely Valuable”. Moreover, 100% of the attendee respondents rated the Presentation Topic and Materials and the entire workshop as “Excellent”, and all of them stated that they would recommend this kind of workshop by Slator to their peers and colleagues.
About Mark Stuart, CSP
Mark Stuart, Co-founder of Anagram Group, is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) – one of only 15% of speakers globally with this qualification – the speaking profession’s highest earned designation, based on revenue, bookings and performance.
In high demand with over 200 clients in 19 countries, Mark is a sought-after international trainer and speaker who works with over 220 corporate, government, and education clients in 19 countries. He speaks on Change, Innovation the Future of Work and Leadership in the Digital Age. For his work in helping transform organisations through training, Mark has also won the ‘Future of Work’ award presented by the British High Commissioner to Singapore, Scott Wightman and Mr. Chan Chun Sing, Singapore’s Minister of Trade & Industry.
Mark’s experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement. His training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment. Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing.
What will you get to take-away?
- Practical knowledge for understanding and applying change
- Frameworks and templates for applying Innovation and Change at work
- The workshop in an Ebook
- A complimentary copy of ‘Leadership & The Future of Work’ – an Ebook by the Trainer, Mark Stuart
Register for Slator Managing Change Workshop | Video On Demand for USD 75.00 and transform the way you work. Contact Deppy Nikolaidou if you have any questions. Contact Andrew Smart if you’d like to buy 5 or more tickets. Please note that this Video On Demand workshop will not be available to Slator audience after December 31st, 2020.