Arancho Doc – the friendly translation company – is looking for a translation Account Leader for our Barcelona office.
As Account Leader you will continuously monitor customer needs and developments and interact with the other company departments to ensure that AD’s services continue to match your customer’s and the general market’s requirements.
The ideal candidate has at least 2-3 years’ experience in this position, is fluent in English and has a good understanding of both translation processes and language technology. The candidate is highly motivated, flexible, and proactive and can handle stress and tight deadlines while working in a dynamic team.
You will operate in an international and fast-growing company.
The main tasks of the Account Leader are:
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Monitoring communication between project managers and customers.
- Holding regular courtesy calls, online meetings and webinars (and, if possible/suggested, onsite visits).
- Developing and planning action items for the development of the accounts, with the triple aim of improving customer loyalty, driving more revenue, and improving the professional image of Arancho Doc.
- Defining and regularly updating of customized processes and procedures for segmented accounts.
- Managing possible non-conformities.
- Supporting sales and marketing when necessary.
The ideal candidate
- Maintains a customer-centric attitude.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is a crack at scheduling.
- Is used to managing and especially documenting complex and multilingual projects.
- Understands different types of translation processes.
- Knows various translation tools and keeps up with the latest trends in the business.
- Can handle stress and is flexible.
- Has good computer skills and can adopt new tools and systems easily.
- Is a team player.
- Has perfect knowledge of English plus at least one other European language.
What we offer
- Type of contract to be agreed upon according to the value of the candidate.
- Competitive salary.
- You will be working in a challenging environment, in a multi-cultural team at an international company.
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this position, please send your CV in English to AD’s Sales Director Inge Boonen (email@example.com). Put APPLICATION AL 2016 in the subject line of your email and explain why you would like to be part of our team.