VSI is a leading localisation company, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation. We have dedicated facilities in the world’s major media hubs, and provide services to some of the largest global brands.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity. We need a highly-skilled sales and business development professional to join our corporate sales team – to help us win new clients and grow our market share in all relevant enterprise sectors. This is a business development role and would suit someone who is not only comfortable with, but positively excited by the challenge of building a portfolio of clients rather than account managing existing ones.
The successful candidate would have the full support of our Head of Sales and the Sales Team to ensure they can attract, engage and delight new corporate clients.
You would receive a competitive basic salary, all the benefits you’d expect from a company that cares passionately about its people and a very generous performance-related incentive scheme. In return, our new Account Executive will be required to develop a new business pipeline, execute a winning prospecting contact strategy and drive new client acquisition, revenue and profit.
This is a massive opportunity for a talented, tenacious and client-focused individual to help create something genuinely new and exciting for a company that is already a big success story. And in so doing, the Account Executive will establish themselves as a key contributor to the Sales Team and business as a whole.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- You will identify new opportunities with the Head of Sales and the Sales Team to drive growth for VSI’s corporate services business.
- You will be responsible for delivering against set individual and group financial targets and ensuring that your objectives, KPIs and timelines are adhered to.
- You will be responsible for your business development cycle – identifying, targeting, engaging, pitching, negotiating and successfully closing new client deals.
- You will assist with on-boarding your new clients and ensuring VSI keeps the promises and commitments you have made to the client during the negotiation process.
This is very much a business development role and all elements of cold calling and new lead generation will be part of the daily requirements.
- You will develop strong relationships with your prospective clients by understanding their service needs better than our competition.
- You will interpret those needs and use the significant operational and technical capabilities that exist within VSI’s global estate to develop language solutions that cost-effectively meet or exceed your client’s requirements.
- To do this, you will keep abreast of relevant technological changes and developments within our industry, and take a creative and innovative approach to helping build bespoke language solutions.
- You understand that there is more to a good deal than just sales revenue. You feel a responsibility to ensure that each new deal strikes the right balance between client value and company profit.
- You understand all the elements required to stack a good deal and can demonstrate how you’ve used this in the past to drive new business revenue.
- You are an effective negotiator who does not reduce their price as an automatic reaction to a client rebuttal. At the same time, you’re experienced enough to know that long-term relationships are built on compromise and trust.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A minimum of one to three years in a sales and/or business development management role.
- Has successfully met or exceeded annual growth revenue targets.
- Extremely strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills – with clients and colleagues.
- Hardworking, resilient, persistent, dependable and relentlessly cheerful and positive.
- Exceptional communicator – both written and verbal. Articulate, succinct and focused.
- Flexible and prepared to travel nationally, internationally and work out-of-hours when required.
- Highly competent in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.