Business Development Manager (Remote )
Your innovative sales strategies and experience will enhance our current team, expanding our success, and shaping the journey of Alpha Translations.
Our high-profile international clients, including “Top 100” ranked law firms and Fortune 500 companies, need your passion and talent to provide unsurpassed personal service and project-driven solutions tailored to their unique global business requirements.
- fluent English language skills
- a degree preferably in linguistic or translation-related studies
- 2 to 5 years of business development experience in the language industry
- knowledge of CAT tools: MemSource, SDL Trados Studio, SDLX, Star Transit, and MultiTrans
- understanding of Industry-standard TMS and workflow tools: XTM, Plunet, or others
- fluent German language skills (preferred not required)
Your experience includes:
- selling in the translation/localization industry
- leading the business development cycle to close
- identifying an appropriate target list that is in line with ideal client criteria and business acquisition goals
- maintaining a proper sales pipeline in a CRM database
- ensuring pricing levels negotiated with clients meet the corporate target profit level
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Benefits package depending on location
- Paid sick days depending on location
We believe in:
- putting client’s needs first
- empowering people
- supporting your efforts with a highly-skilled professional production team
- strategically locating production team members to serve your clients’ needs best
- building and nourishing strong relationships with clients, vendors and team members
- acting with awareness, openness and respecting other people and other cultures
- finding fun and fulfillment in our professional lives
- maintaining healthy work-life harmony
- we succeed when you succeed!!
Please submit your CV in English.