[Language] Operations Manager, Asia | Full-Time
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search, connecting the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge. As AlphaSights actively extends the range of services we offer clients, we are looking to upgrade, develop and professionalize our language services, including transcription, translation and interpretation, in Asia.
As part of our product innovation and growth strategy, we developed built a team of experienced, high-performing team of transcriptionists and transcription partners who provide the company with best-in-class, accurate and timely transcription work. You will develop and own the strategy for this operation in Asia and expand our language services for global clientele.
As a [Language] Operations Manager, Asia, you will own our language services and associated product operations in the Asia region. Your primary responsibility will be to develop a dedicated team of language professionals and language partner companies to support the transcription, translation and interpretation needs of the organization across the region, with a particular focus on Hong Kong, mainland China, Japan, South Korea and India.
As the regional leader, you will represent the key challenges and opportunities of language services in the region and collaborate with global Recruiting, Product and Communications functions to address them. You’ll be responsible for setting out how best to optimize technology, hire best-in-class language talent and market language services to clients. You will exercise operational controls, implement administrative procedures and people systems to ensure rapid, high-quality transcription and translation services for our clients.
- Envisioning, improving and scaling our language services across the Asia region
- Overseeing and developing transcription, translation and interpretation standards and operational processes
- Building effective and trusted relationships with our community of language professionals and partner companies
- Serve as the internal go-to point of contact for members of our Client Services Team
- Shaping and guiding the go-to-market planning for language services in the region
- Setting a high bar for service standards: speed, quality and alignment with business objectives
- Required Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of managing transcription or translation workflow
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a full-time Project Manager/Production Manager/Operations Manager role within a transcription company or in the language industry (preferred)
- Must have excellent managerial, operational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about working with dispersed teams and handling various personalities
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset, sees building expanding team in the region as an exciting opportunity
Job Type: Full-time, salaried