Andovar (Thailand) Limited
What you get!
• Flexible working hours, five-day workweek
• Opportunity to work with an international organization with clients and contractors in Europe,
USA, Japan, China, Singapore, and other world-business hubs
• Generous salary and benefits
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement in fast-growing localization industry
• Casual workplace with relaxed atmosphere
What we need!
• Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, either simplified or traditional literacy
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Ability to organize projects with hundreds of moving parts
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn new skills quickly, especially software
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with other departments and varying levels
These would be nice:
• Experience in translation, multimedia, or localization
• Documented experience in international business communications
• Graphic design knowledge (Flash, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
• Communicate with clients to specify project scope and manage client relationships
• Develop workflows and customize processes
• Coordinate with functional teams throughout the project cycle
• Communicate project specifications and delivery deadlines to contractors
• Manage client expectation and familiarize clients with Andovar workflow and general localization
• Ensure high quality and on-time deliveries
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, English CV that states your full qualifications and experience, a recent photo, and your expected salary to email@example.com and include “BKKPM” in the subject line.
Andovar is an equal-opportunity employer.