We offer an exciting job characterized by diversity and responsibility in a professional and international environment with good benefits.
- Proofreading texts translated from English into German by our internal and external German translator team
- Checking linguistic and grammatical accuracy
- In addition to proofing and editing translations you will also be providing ongoing feedback to the translator team
- Degree in translation studies or related field with focus on English to German translations
- Relevant translation experience in the topics finance, economics or legal
- German at native speaker level with advanced writing skills and very high stylistic and grammatical competency
- Exceptional English language skills and ideally French
- Several years of experience in the translation field as translator, proofreader or editor of German and bilingual texts
- Comprehensive knowledge of CAT-Tools, e.g. Trados Studio and/or Transit
- Insurance for medical, dental, life, vision, long and short term disability
- Pension plan benefits
- 16 vacation days, 10 company holidays, 5 sick days
- Comprehensive training for this position
- Work in a first-class team within the EVS Translations Group and benefiting from networking with colleagues worldwide
Have we caught your interest?
We look forward to your application via email: email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, your resume and your desired income and availability.