Avantpage is a translation provider committed to empowering immigrant and LEP communities through language access in the health and government services arena. We are seeking an energetic and creative Marketing Manager to help us achieve this mission. Our business is growing and the right candidate will have opportunities to advance within the company as we build a Business Development Team. We are a global company with offices in Davis, CA, Mexico City, and Warsaw, Poland. This position is for our headquarters in Davis, with the possibility of remote work for the right candidate.
In this position, you will report directly to the Director of Business Development. You will work closely with her to drive new sales and grow existing accounts by combining your marketing expertise with Avantpage’s sales and retention strategy. Avantpage is brand and mission-driven and it will be your job to take our message to existing and potential partners. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is organized, strategic, thorough, and who thrives on a combination of independence and teamwork.
- Develop and execute a multi-year strategy to expand Avantpage’s client base and grow sales.
- Strategize with Business Development and Client Services teams on content messaging, creating materials for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Generate strong leads and develop drip/nurture sequences to qualify opportunities.
- Assist in preparing for presentations and trade shows.
- Work with the IT Department to maintain Avantpage’s website and update content.
- Promote Avantpage’s brand by overseeing social media and blog writing/curation.
- Track monthly analytics and take corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain Avantpage’s CRM (HubSpot) and oversee correct usage among teams.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a marketing role.
- Ability to liaise effectively and productively with sales teams.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Advanced knowledge with a CRM (HubSpot preferred).
- Experience in the translation and localization industry.
- A passion for languages and experience with other cultures.
Send your application through the “Apply to Job” button or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org