Language Quality Program Manager
We are looking for a skilled Language Quality Program Manager. You will work closely with third-party reviewers to help our clients deliver a great user experience to their international audience through high quality translations. As you will be working closely with team members in remote areas and regional client stakeholders, it is very important that you are comfortable working with remote teams across different time zones.
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience managing language quality programs.
The accepted applicant will be required to work independently and maintain high standards of quality control while working on multiple projects in parallel. You will be responsible for the entire translation review workflow, from fielding initial requests, quoting, setting up and managing reviewers teams to assess and score translation quality, collaborating with relevant stakeholders to resolve questions or conflicts related to language quality and workflow, creating quality reports, sharing feedback and quality assessments with clients and their vendors, and invoicing.
You will own the third-party language quality process from beginning to end and help to improve current processes and select tools.
A high level of attention to detail, with excellent organizational and planning skills is essential for this work.
- Experience in localization project management
- Solid experience managing LQA as well as subject matter expert review implementation
- Understanding of localization best practices
- Experience with Language Quality models such as MQM and DQF.
- Experience using localization CAT tools as well as Language Quality tools
- Experience managing Translation Memories and Glossaries, Style Guides
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail, efficient time-management and strong organizational skills.
- A strong sense of teamwork and the ability to build good relationships.
- Self-starter, quick-learner, detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of differences in cultures and languages
Send your resumes to : rmc(at)beyont.com