We are making language translation faster and more accessible. Lilt is a computer-aided translation platform based on NLP and HCI research at Stanford, Google, and elsewhere. We build all of our machine translation technology internally. We’re seeking a progressive and successful sales representative to join our core group of talented employees. Our team values competence, humility, and resolve. We’re backed by Redpoint, Zetta, and XSeed Capital.
Lilt is based in Palo Alto with a growing office in Munich.
About the Job
In this role, you will be selling directly to the Language Service Provider (LSP) markets, working with them to realize the value in turning the status quo of translation productivity upside down.
• 2+ years experience as a Business Development / Inside Sales Representative selling to SMB markets
• Enterprise selling experience highly preferred
• Project management experience in the language industry highly preferred
• Proven success in carrying and exceeding sales performance goals
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and be creative with the sales process
• Understanding of modern sales and marketing CRM tools
• Naturally comfortable with outbound lead generation and social selling
• Desire to influence the direction of the Lilt product through daily communication with our customers and consistent collaboration with our product teams
What skills do I need?
• A competitive instinct and a curious nature
• A personal interest in and love for languages and cultures
• The ability to thrive working remotely. We’re all over the place, and we need to be able to rely on self-starting, motivated people.
• Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language [English]
• Multiple language support a real positive
• Competitive salary and meaningful equity
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Open vacation policy and federal holidays
• A Health Savings Account (HSA) and a Simple IRA