CPSL is one of Europe’s leading language service providers with almost 50 years of experience in managing complex multilingual projects. Since its founding in Barcelona in 1963 as Pawlowsky Centro de Traducciones, CPSL has enjoyed steady, incremental growth.
CPSL is an ISO approved company providing high quality language solutions to more than 1,000 companies on three continents; many of them are leading companies within their industries.
The company’s global presence today includes offices in Barcelona and Madrid (Spain), Ludwigsburg (Germany), as well as sales presence in the US and the UK.
CPSL D&T is seeking one project manager for its office in Ludwisburg (Germany). She/he will be in charge of managing both large and small translation and localisation projects.
• University degree in translation or similar
• Experience as a multilingual translation and localization project manager, preferably in large international companies (at least 3 years)
• Must be customer oriented
• Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions. Strong computer skills
• Expertise in CAT tools
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken German and English, knowledge of Spanish and other languages considered an advantage
• Plan and schedule projects; provide assessment and quote; allocate resources; develop budget, schedule and quality parameters. Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan.
• Manage day-to-day relationship with client on project matters; provide regular status reports and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, publishers, etc.).
• Provide support to sales management in costing and planning projects and with customer presentations. Ensure completion of all administrative processes (invoicing, open/close jobs, etc.).
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org