Celer Pawlowsky SL is seeking one Senior Project Manager for its office in Barcelona (Spain). He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of pharmaceutical translation projects.
Required Qualifications and skills
• Minimum 4 year of professional experience in a similar position in corporate environment
• Highly experience in pharma projects: QRD templates; regulation compliance; back translation and SME review
• University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication or multimedia technology.
• Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish communication skills, other languages such as Catalan, German and French would be an asset
• Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions.
• Strong computer skills
• Technical curiosity, keeping up with new technologies
• Highly experience with CAT tools
• Ability to multi-task Leadership and supervisory skills.
• Plan and schedule projects; provide assessment and quote; allocate resources; develop budget, schedule and quality parameters. Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan.
• Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Manage day-to-day relationship with client on project matters; provide regular status reports and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, etc.).
• Ensure completion of all administrative processes (invoicing, open/close jobs, etc.).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org