Director of Business Development (Crimson Interactive – Ulatus)
The position of Director of Business Development is responsible for all aspects of sales and growing enterprise clients for our translation and localization services in North America. This role includes driving sales, prospecting and qualifying sales leads, managing sales pipeline, and processing and closing sales. With experience in consultative sales and knowledge of Ulatus’ entire suite of services, Director of Business Development will work directly with industry firms and corporations and will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships. The role is responsible for creating opportunities, developing new business, and driving revenue for Ulatus’ translation and localization services.
- Generate new business opportunities across different industries, preferably Life sciences and Finance localization services.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities to source new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, tradeshows, etc.
- Meet goals for cold calling, client visits, lead generation and other sales activities
- Develop appropriate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Create client proposals and work on project budgets with the project management team
- Follow-up on projects to ensure that operations and client expectations are aligned to achieve customer satisfaction
- Travel domestic and/or international to attend and coordinate trade shows, conferences, events, and functions relating to the industry in order to develop contacts and leads
- Utilize social skills and standing to best represent Ulatus in order to make a positive impression on prospective clients
- Work closely with peer salespeople to meet co-selling account goals, and collaborative selling approach for overall company goals
Required Qualification, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the translation and localization industry
- Experience selling localization services is a must
- Proven track record of helping close $200K+ annually
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of large bidding, contracts, and proposal process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to conduct effective presentations to all levels of clients
Ulatus is the translation arm of Crimson Interactive Inc., one of the world’s leading providers of language services. Providing services for more than 10 years, Ulatus is among the top translation service providers in Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Brazil, China, and India. Our mission is to enable companies to connect with their audiences in global markets in their native language. Ulatus provides a full array of language services, including translation, localization, transcription, subtitling, captioning, and voiceovers. We have offices in USA, Japan, China, South Korea, and India, and sales representative offices in Taiwan, Russia, Turkey, Germany, Iran, Brazil, and UAE. We are ISO: 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) and 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) certified.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org