Country Manager — Germany
In view of planned intensive expansion to the German market, Diuna Language Services, one of the leading language service providers in Central Europe, is looking for a dynamic person for the position of Country Manager – Germany.
If you live in Berlin or you are willing to move there; if, regardless of your age, you are a creative and self-reliant person who knows how to set objectives and achieve them by finding the best possible solutions; and if you meet the majority of our requirements, apply right away!
– sense of humour, open-mindedness, eagerness to learn new things, good interpersonal skills;
– native or near-native command of German;
– excellent command of English;
– interest in economics, finance and trade law;
– good understanding of the world economic geography;
– ability to plan multi-stage tasks.
– command of Polish;
– command of other foreign languages;
– previous work experience identical or similar to the advertised position;
– knowledge of the language services industry market;
– ability to negotiate and conduct meetings in a foreign language;
– readiness for business trips.
Your tasks will consist in:
– recommending promotional and marketing activities adapted to the market offer and characteristics;
– acquiring new clients;
– recruiting staff members;
– representing the company at fairs, conferences and economic forums;
– networking in and outside Germany;
– opening and registering new branches abroad, participating actively in any administrative or legal matters;
– creating, implementing and monitoring work practices in new branches, supervising and controlling company administration, corporate finance and initiative;
– managing orders at an early stage of branch existence;
– planning and implementing the budget, reporting to the Management Board of the company.
– B2B work relationship with performance-based salary;
– independent and challenging job in an international environment within the structure of an innovative teal company;
– professional challenges resulting from the implementation of interesting projects;
– space for the development of own ideas and innovative solutions;
– work in an experienced, dynamic and positive team.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com. Include “DECM/10/18” as the message subject.