Kaleidoscope´s daughter company eurocom is an internationally renowned Austrian translation agency located in Vienna. Based on our professionalism, years of experience, technological lead and constant innovation we are among the leading companies in our segment. To grow our successful team, we are looking for a new full-time team member to handle international translation projects.
As the interface between clients and professional translation partners you are responsible for:
- coordinating and managing complex translation projects using CAT tools (translation software), taking into consideration deadlines and budgetary requirements
- offering professional service to clients and translation partners in German and English
- continuously improving workflows
- ensuring defined quality processes
- are a qualified translator or have completed a similar degree in the area of languages and have excellent command of spoken and written German and English (fluency in1-2 further foreign languages of advantage)
- have gained 2-5 years of relevant (international) professional experience
- are PC-literate and feel at ease working with new software tools
- are well organised and have a keen eye for detail
- exhibit a pro-active, motivated, optimistic, and upbeat as well as reliable and responsible work ethic
- are committed to competence and expertise, solution-oriented, and drive for long-lasting partnerships with customers
- communicate in an open and respectful manner with customers and colleagues
If this challenge is for you, and you are ready to thrive in an international, dynamic team located centrally in Vienna, then please contact us!
Submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org