As the interface between clients and professional translation partners you are responsible for:
- coordinating and managing complex translation projects using CAT tools (translation software), taking into consideration deadlines and budgetary requirements
- offering professional service to clients and translation partners in German and English
- continuously improving workflows
- ensuring defined quality processes
- are a qualified translator or have completed a similar degree in the area of languages and have an excellent command of spoken and written German and English (fluency in1-2 further foreign languages of advantage)
- have gained 2-5 years of relevant (international) professional experience
- are PC-literate and feel at ease working with new software tools
- are well organized and have a keen eye for detail
- exhibit a pro-active, motivated, optimistic, and upbeat as well as reliable and responsible work ethic
- are committed to competence and expertise, solution-oriented, and drive for long-lasting partnerships with customers
- communicate in an open and respectful manner with customers and colleagues
If this challenge is for you, and you are ready to thrive in an international, dynamic team located centrally in Vienna, then please contact us!
Please submit your CV and covering letter via this portal.
eurocom, a fully-owned subsidiary of Kaleidoscope, is an internationally renowned Austrian translation agency based in Vienna. Due to our professionalism, years of experience, technological lead and constant innovation we are among the leading companies in our segment.