As well as accurately translating a range of texts, you will be responsible for reviewing texts translated by both in-house and freelance translators. You will also have your own dedicated group of customers to whom you will provide translation and localisation services and support.
- Translation of various texts into English.
- Review of translations produced by in-house and freelance translators.
- High-quality performance within the agreed deadlines.
- Managing translation services for a dedicated group of customers.
- Contact with freelance translators.
- You are a native speaker of English and have excellent skills in both English and Dutch. Advanced skills in another language are a plus.
- You have successfully completed a translation degree or a relevant languages degree.
- You have experience as a translator.
- You are a skilled problem solver and can handle stress.
- You have a practical mindset and relish a challenge.
- You have a strong commercial focus and deliver exceptional customer service.
38 hours a week
How to apply
Please email your application, including your full CV, to:
Elsbeth Rooker – email@example.com
HHCE is a leading translation company specialising in financial and technical translations that also translates business communications and marketing material into numerous languages on a daily basis. HHCE has a wide range of customers, from various major Dutch and international banks and insurers to international listed technical and other companies.
Informal, professional, business-to-business. You will join a professional management team of keen, committed people from various European countries.
To find out more, please contact:
+31 (0)24 2120297