This is an exciting role for an experienced marketing professional to drive the messaging and digital growth for an innovative and rapidly growing language technology company. As Head of Marketing, you will drive Memsource’s global online presence, successfully communicate product value to prospects and users, and increase revenue opportunities.
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Create, develop, and execute marketing activities across all channels for global markets, increasing inbound marketing and sales opportunities
- Increase the brand visibility across online and offline channels and collaborate with the Events Marketing Manager on company visibility at 50 events per year
- Build and oversee a growing marketing team, identify targets and KPIs, and create a collaborative environment
- Collaborate with internal departments on messaging and promotions, including sales and product teams
- Manage the marketing budget and set, measure, and meet target KPIs
- Prepare and present regular reporting of digital marketing activities and achieved goals
- Identify and implement new marketing technologies and trends
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in developing cross-channel marketing strategies and executing successful online campaigns at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and optimization, preferably with experience in B2B and SaaS markets
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret campaign metrics and statistics with performance tools (Google Analytics), and identify key growth opportunities and areas for improvement
- Experience collaborating with external vendors, agencies, freelancers, and organizers
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in the translation and localization industry preferred
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office – enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, and more.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site Czech/English lessons.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- Bi-annual team building weekends.