ICD Translation has been providing superior multilingual communications for over 25 years. ICD Translation seeks to strengthen its clients’ global presence through agile workflows and custom solutions for their localization needs. ICD is an employee managed business where all your ideas are heard and considered.
ICD Translation is seeking a goal-oriented, energetic, and talented individual who has a passion for selling translation services. The Account Manager develops and grows client relationships and orchestrates the project lifecycle, for projects in over 100 languages. You have the freedom and flexibility to grow existing accounts and acquire new accounts without any regional limitations. We will support your client engagement efforts with our successful inbound marketing strategy and lead generation tools.
- Flexibility with your sales approach and clients you want to target.
- Generating new leads based on research of potential markets and verticals.
- No regional limitations on accounts you want to grow and acquire.
- Grow and keep the commission on all the accounts you acquire.
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives with various members of the production and sales teams to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates.
- Guide clients on their localization needs and best practices.
- Grow existing client relationships through service and technology lead development.
- Ability to take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
- Travel to client meetings when necessary.
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the localization or translation industry with a proven track record of acquiring and growing accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to conduct effective presentations to all levels of client
- Ability to apply localization concepts to develop practical solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Hubspot, Quickbooks, GSuite.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Simple IRA Plan with 3% employee match
- Health Insurance
- Work Remotely
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org