The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client contacts
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives with various members of the production and sales teams to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates
- Guide clients on their localization needs and best practices
- Assess the competitive landscape, develop project proposals and negotiate budget and schedule with the client
- Grow existing client relationships through service and technology lead development.
- Obtain new client relationships by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls and preparing cost estimates
- Ability to take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service
- Perform workflow design and on-boarding for localization services and technology implementations
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables
- Set and fulfill client expectations
- Travel to client meetings when necessary
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- This can be a remote position
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- 2-5 years of sales experience in the translation and localization industry
- Experience selling localization services is a must
- Proven track record of helping close $200K+ annually
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of large bidding, contracts, and proposal process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to conduct effective presentations to all levels of client
- Ability to apply localization concepts to develop practical solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
International Communication by Design, Inc. (ICD Translation) has been providing superior multilingual communications for over 25 years. ICD Translation seeks to strengthen its clients’ global presence through agile workflows and custom solutions for their localization needs. We know how to maintain that image globally. Our team of accredited, native-speaking language specialists provides accurate language translation, localization and professional interpretation services to help companies engage their global audiences.