2018 is a year of growth at Iconic and we’re looking to add some new talent to our young, multi-national, multi-lingual team! This is a unique opportunity to work with our cutting-edge Neural MT technology which is making waves across enterprises.
In this direct sales role, we’re looking for a Business Development Manager who will build brand loyalty and drive revenue by developing and growing relationships with law firms and e-discovery practitioners across global markets. As the company’s key point of contact with clients, you will provide strategic guidance on Iconic’s automated translation solutions for the e-discovery market.
Candidates must be confident and highly self-motivated hunters who are able to gain credibility with our clients. The role will include full sales cycle activity, from undertaking initial background research and prospecting, to arranging appointments in order to identify the prospect’s needs, demonstrating Iconic’s software capabilities, through to closing the sale.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, identify, and target senior decision-makers in mid / large-level legal and e-discovery organisations within your territory.
- Establish contact and conduct high-level conversations with these senior level executives, articulating the business value proposition.
- Bring these new prospects to product demonstration stage.
- Demonstrate Iconic’s product offerings, including integrated Relativity apps, and from there move the prospect through the sales funnel to closed-won, all the time applying an understanding of customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant recurring revenue value.
- Meet activity metrics for calls, follow up on leads, demos completed, and opportunities created.
- Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within CRM (PipeDrive).
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Attend and network at conferences.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience (5+ years) selling software solutions or services, with a proven sales track record of achieving targets, goals, and objectives over a monthly, quarterly and annual basis (experience in the legal/e-discovery industry a big plus).
- Demonstrate previous new business sales success of a similar nature.
- A mix of internal sales and proven face to face client relationship skills required.
- Experience with Relativity and/or other document review platforms, and familiarity with the EDRM would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasts with solid history of revenue achievement.
- The ideal candidate will have high energy, ambition, resilience, persistence and a competitive streak – a driven individual, with a high level of commitment and passion for achieving high levels of service excellence.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills. Strong technical aptitude.
- A focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- An ability to work under pressure in a target-driven environment.
- A willingness to travel.
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s level.
This is a remote role, based out of UK/London, with working space provided. Ireland-based candidates will be considered.