- Do you enjoy interacting with the Language Service Providers, supporting international projects and events worldwide?
- Do you like establishing long-term relationship with the potential partners?
- Do you want to impact the world and turn an established industry upside-down?
- Are you tired of corporate structures and long decision paths? Do you want to contribute by forming and influencing the company you are working for?
- Do you want to be part of a small multinational team working from several continents?
Then you are ready to read on about an exciting journey that we invite you to join.
Interprefy is a unique, award winning, dynamic technology company operating a cloud-based platform for remote simultaneous interpreting for conferences, meetings, press conferences and similar events.
Our concept is simple, but revolutionary: instead of being onsite, interpreters work remotely and conference participants use their smartphones as receivers. Since the interpreters need not travel and no heavy equipment must be installed on-site, cost savings compared to conventional interpreting technology are substantial.
Our technology holds a savings potential of hundreds of $m for corporations and international organisations. We distribute through partners and digital media is a very important channel for us.
We have a lot of the corporate and non-profit end-clients that already utilize the Interprefy solution. We are looking for a qualified Partner development manager that will be promoting our technology to be used by
the Language Service providers (LSPs) and their clients, to join our team. Your task will be to determine the right partners and establish long-term relationship with global and local LSPs worldwide. The goal is to build an LSPs Partner’s network and spreading the word out in the language industry.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a knowledge of the partnership and project management best practices. You will have to lead each partner through each partner development cycle stage within a measurable metrics.
We expect you to perform well in a multinational team environment and have experience in dealing with customers from different cultural backgrounds.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good relationships with the partners and ensuring smooth sales and project team operations.
- Research, identify, qualify potential partners that will be interested in the Interprefy solution
- Organize training for the operations and sales teams
- Generate RFQs (requests for Quotes) from Partners and provide further support of their requests;
- Lead the sales meetings and the demos for the Partner’s clients
- Update the CRM database and follow-up of the existing partners;
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Manage partner toolkit like sales tools and partner websites, develop materials needed by partners to sell products.
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
- Experience of working in the translation/interpreting companies in the sales/operations team.
- Fluent in oral and written English, other languages is an advantage;
- Advanced IT skills, if possible, some experience with browser-based software;
- 3+ years of experience in partner relationship management, sales support and project management (event management skills is a plus).
- Positive spirit and an outgoing, service-oriented personality
- High self-motivation and the ability to structure your activities, as you will work independently from home
- A quite office with very good Internet connection.
You can basically work from anywhere in Europe and you will be joining a multinational and dynamic team, based in Zurich with whom you will interact on a daily basis.
We all have different mother tongues and nationalities. Flexibility, social skills and a sense of humour are personal characteristics which will be highly appreciated.
Please send your CV with the link to your LinkedIn account to email@example.com.
A cover letter with replies to the following questions are welcomed:
- Why would you like to work for Interprefy?
- What do you think about working globally, but remotely, i.e. from home with your computer and headset?
- Why are you well suited for this job?
- What are your salary expectations? Please indicate a range.