IYUNO Media Group – Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition
IYUNO is a fast growing Global Languages Services Provider (LSP) specializing in the dubbing and subtitling of premium film and episodic programming for leading international content creators, aggregators, network and OTT Media & Entertainment company. We have offices in 15 countries and are looking for a Burbank – based Salesforce expert to help grow IYUNO’s revenue.
The primary focus of the role is to build strategy and programs to attract A+ talent into our company and to provide overall leadership to our Staffing team. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition will develop, implement and manage talent acquisition programs to attract top talent at all levels to fulfill IYUNO Media Group’s growth and expansion needs. This position is an excellent opportunity for the right talent professional to significantly impact business results and be a part of a highly collaborative Global HR team and a fast-growing language and post-production innovator.
- Design, develop, communicate and implement an integrated staffing strategy with an emphasis on talent pipeline to ensure we meet future workforce needs.
- Create an effective employer branding strategy and employee value proposition that is aligned with our mission and core values.
- Work collaboratively with leaders and HR team members to build a culture of high performance to design, develop and implement best practices in Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with functional leaders and hiring managers to develop a collaborative partnership for all recruiting.
- Coach and train hiring managers on employment and interviewing processes and deliver recruitment and interview training workshops.
- Assist in workforce planning to determine staffing needs and resource allocation; track and analyze key talent metrics and headcount reporting.
- Develop strategy for candidate sourcing by utilizing all available tools, including company website, social media, job boards, employee referrals, and recruiting tools.
- Design and implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce
- Stay up to date and align IYUNO’s web/social presence and build external marketing channels that drive the employment brand.
- Oversee the development and updating of job descriptions with key stakeholders to ensure they are aligned with needs of our fast growing business including managing the IYUNO Media Group career page.
- Supervise the staffing team to build a robust candidate pipeline and processes.
- Builds university recruiting and internship program.
- Oversees the applicant tracking system including recommendations for and facilitation of upgrades and improvements.
- Builds and maintains relationships with outside talent agencies and vendors. Manages the contract and budget process with talent vendors.
- Manages the internal referral program and builds enthusiasm and support for driving candidate referrals from existing employees.
- 5+ years proven recruiting experience in a technology oriented corporate environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs.
- People management experience of at least 5 years required.
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn/ Recruiting Software/Application Tracking Systems.
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrated experience in building recruiting functions at scale, with the ability to anticipate and get in front of potential roadblocks.
- Strong leadership, both direct and indirect. Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the organization at all levels.
- Team player, proactive and willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Analytical thinker, detailed-oriented and excellent customer service focus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience