The Language Services Sales position is responsible for developing new business relationships and the systematic growth of existing strategic clients.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Kaleidoscope’s services and solutions
- Identify potential customers and strategic accounts to focus on
- Develop new client relationships via cold calling, the internet, events and trade shows
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities/translation services tenders
- Promote and educate technology clients regarding Kaleidoscope’s language services
- Liaise with our project management team, customer support and product management to manage client expectations
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Proven sales track record
- Preferably experience in the language, localization or translation industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English and German
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). A background in the IT/software industry is a plus
- The ideal candidate matches our corporate values and is pro-active, self-motivated and solution-oriented; communicates in an open, honest and respectful way; is optimistic and upbeat yet responsible and reliable; and is committed to competence and expertise.
Who we are
For more than 20 years, the Kaleidoscope group has been well known for high-quality translations and forward-thinking technological solutions. We support our clients in taking their content global and to increase their revenues by enabling world-wide business.
eurocom Translation Services is the biggest language service provider active in Austria, the overall Kaleidoscope group has a team of 52 employees and a subsidiary in the United Kingdom. With a network of more than 4,000 language experts we offer translations into 100+ languages. More than 400+ clients from all over the world benefit from our one stop shop and our expertise in the area of languages and technology, as well as our commitment to quality and outstanding client service.