Translation and Interpretation Project Coordinator/Manager
Opportunity to grow and make an impact and enjoy working with a team that values work-life balance. We are a growing Language Solutions Company in California and looking for the right people to grow with us.
Language Network, Inc is looking for a bright, self-motivated Project Coordinator to join our team and work on document translation and on-site interpreting projects for our clients across education, legal, and social services. Project Coordinators manage the entire life-cycle of translation projects and assist with key scheduling of interpreting projects.
Oversee all aspects of project coordination (scoping, scheduling, quoting, management of all data and files, working with linguists, and providing stellar client service) from hand-off through project completion to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery.
- Review final product and at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
- Strengthen excellent relationships with linguists
- Manage pricing and contractual issues by developing an understanding of company procedures
- Liaise with linguists and designers to clarify assignment needs and goals
- Juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Research and resolve any client invoice or linguist payment issues
- Answer customer inquiries via phone or email
Role: 20-30 Hours a Week
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Possess a high degree of pride in solid, quality work
- Detail oriented and committed to the product
- Must be comfortable with new technologies
Language Network, Inc is a California based and Western United States focused Language Solutions company specializing in on-site interpreting, remote interpreting via telephone or video, and document translation. Our interpreting and translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients (healthcare, education, social services, nonprofits, local government, and private companies) to deliver relevant services and products to their consumers in over 200 languages. We were founded on the principle that great service that is helpful and responsive, is, and always will be, our key differentiator. We believe that making our clients’ lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business. We are driven by our core values: HEART and believe by living these out our culture thrives, our linguists are better served, and our clients receive great care. Please visit us at to learn more. Language Network, Inc offers a great place to contribute and be a part of a team with a flexible and balanced work-life set up. Having been founded by a husband and wife team; who grew the company and raised a family at the same time- we hold these values dear- work-life balance and flexible work schedules.
For full-time equivalent roles we offer comprehensive benefits package including: medical, paid time-off, short term and long term disability.