Akorbi has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions for 15 years to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Akorbi is certified as ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 15038 for quality assurance and also certified as a Minority and woman-owned business (MWBE). Akorbi provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services.
Akorbi also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making Akorbi the vendor of choice for a variety of Fortune 1000 companies, high profile non-profit organizations and the public sector.
Akorbi offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive salary and performance based variable compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time-off, company sponsored life insurance, short term and long term disability, flexible spending account options, and a pro-active and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness
Akorbi is looking to expand its sales team so we are currently seeking seasoned Sales and Business Development Managers (Work from Home is permitted).
- Define and implement translation and localization sales methodologies to achieve sales goals
- Define and oversee sales infrastructure and tools
- Win new client relationships by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls and preparing RFP responses and cost estimates.
- Perform workflow design and onboarding for localization services and technology implementations.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define key verticals and prospects
- Assist with defining pricing methodologies as well as pricing parameters including minimum deal size
- Educate prospects on Akorbi products and services
- Build out and manage/organize a team of sales individuals as required to support growth
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal BU Leaders and marketing team to enable customer focused product and services development
- Generate new customers through phone, email, and in person networking utilizing a combination of organic leads, paid leads, and self-prospecting
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts and pipeline reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in localization, with ~3 years of experience in sales management
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Proven ability to influence others
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, bias to action, and comfort in an ever-changing business environment
- Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders and manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
- Very strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Strong time management skills and prioritization
- Proven experience building a go-to-market strategy and sales plan and successful experience building and growing a sales pipeline
- Experience selling localization to a variety of industries and tailoring sales strategies to meet the needs of the customer
- Experience closing strategic opportunities; experience closing six and seven-figure deals
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership, including growing (hiring and onboarding) and managing a sales team
- Advanced experience with MS Office and CRM tools
- Ambition and desire for growth – We’re eager to find individuals who want to grow with the business and are looking for a real opportunity for personal growth and success
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly, with comfort to own and improve on existing processes – We are collaborative and embrace pushing boundaries to drive success!
- Marketing experience is a plus
To apply, click link below. Opens mail to email@example.com