Xplanation is looking for a Localization Engineer, responsible for producing engineering services for our customers.
Your tasks will include:
- Analysing and pre-processing of customer files for translation, post-processing (layout and quality control) of files after translation and executing of final delivery checks
- Tracking, planning, and executing requirements and task requests originating from our account/project management teams
- Working with project managers in our different branches
- Documenting of solutions and processes (e.g., in our QMS, Wiki), writing instructions for project managers, translators, and external suppliers
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Completed cooperative education/advanced technical college/university degree in the field of language technology, or relevant training in the IT field
- Confident in using at least one major commercial CAT system
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Systematic and pragmatic approach to daily work
- You enjoy working as part of an internationally distributed team, you quickly comprehend problems and find solutions, are flexible and resourceful.
If you feel your next career move could be to join our successful and dynamic team, please submit your application with covering letter (clearly stating your motivation, experience, expertise, salary expectations) and CV in English to email@example.com with ref. 2017FDC in the subject line.