The role of Project Manager is to manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately repeat revenue growth. As the main point of contact for their clients, the ideal candidate must proactively use effective written and verbal communication to ensure that project teams understand the scope, complexity and expectations, and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects. Additionally, the project manager needs to manage and motivate the extended project team, ensuring actions are clearly delegated and that resource/quality issues are escalated in a timely fashion to the departmental managers and Program Manager.
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability.
- Analysis of files using translation memory tools.
- Compiling estimates and proposals for approval.
- Adhering to the LQI sales process and the company project processes.
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders to ensure timely and final invoicing.
- Strategic project planning involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments.
- Accurate documentation and filing of all project related materials.
- Identification and development of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager.
- Hosting regular, documented verbal and written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members.
- Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Associate Project Managers.
- Account growth.
- Profitability of projects as identified by budgets.
- Client satisfaction levels assessed by feedback.
- Numbers and levels of quality issues.
- Effectiveness in advancing technology solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in either Computer Science or a business related area or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience
- 2 to 5 years of budget management experience
- Experience growing accounts
- Good written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Customer service experience
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
- Analytical and organized problem solving abilities
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- CAT tools
- Flexibility and the ability to travel
For more information contact Jeanne email@example.com
If this is not what you are looking for maybe you could refer a colleague. We offer a referral bonus if your colleague is hired.