Locaria is a pioneering digital language service provider that sits within The Stagwell Group. Our vision is to end subjectivity in language services. We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement. We maximise the effectiveness of global content seamlessly across territory, platform or media for brands with international ambition. We do this in more than 50 languages, across more than 90 markets. Our global clients consist of the world’s top brands across luxury, retail, travel, hospitality, finance and tech.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join the Locaria Sales Team focused on converting inbound leads and working with our sister agencies within the Stagwell Group to support their international content production needs.
- Manage the sales pipeline, focusing on inbound opportunities to nurture them through to conversion
- Turn inbound leads into well-scoped opportunities, clarifying business objectives, timelines, budgets, localisation scope etc. and clarify deadlines
- Manage and drive RFP responses
- Drive RFIs, RFPs and Pitches, owning content sourcing, stakeholder engagement and project management
- Support pricing and pitch activities through to closure
- Work with operations team to support account activation and management until client relationship has fully transitioned to delivery
- Maintain relationships to drive cross- and up-sell opportunities
- Maintain CRM (Salesforce) with key information, insight, conversations and contacts
- Networking at localisation events, conferences and industry seminars, or supporting other outbound activities on an ad hoc basis where required
- Experience in business development or Inside Sales working in a language service provider, international content production house or international advertising agency
- Creative lateral thinker who can tailor solutions to requirements and has a genuine love of problem solving
- Conscientious approach to detail (CRM, reports and prospecting)
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Natural desire to work without need for micro management
- Ability to foster teamwork between diverse stakeholders across timezones and cultures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently achieve and exceed agreed objectives
- Can work in a flexible, fast-paced, team environment, with a strong sense of urgency
- Some travel required
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Locaria is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.