Locaria is a pioneering digital language service provider. Our vision is to end subjectivity in language services.
We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement.
We maximise the effectiveness of global content seamlessly across territory, platform or media for brands with international ambition.
The Marketing Director will own the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing plan to be rolled out across multiple markets (UK, EMEA, APAC and the US). Working closely with the COO and Sales Director, the Marketing Director will drive brand awareness and the top of the sales funnel, growing brand awareness and new leads, ultimately supporting the achievement of ambitious growth targets.
- Own the development and delivery of fully integrated and ROI-driven campaigns from concept to delivery to support the business development team and wider business objectives.
- Social/Digital: Develop and deliver full digital strategy for Locaria, encompassing social media, SEO & PPC and supporting content strategy
- PR: Select and manage a PR agency to ensure Locaria is seen as the leading global content service provider
- Event Management: End-to-end event management, including venue hire and event logistics, promotional material, advertising, invitations, catering, sponsorship and PR
- Awards submissions
- Accreditation processes where appropriate
- Ownership of locaria.com
- Supporting the development and use of case-studies and thought leadership
- Along with the Brand Executive, be the brand guardian across all communications both internally and externally
- Manage all associated marketing budgets and forecasting
- Provide leadership and development to the Brand Executive
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter who can take initiative and get stuff done
- Extensive marketing experience gained in a language service provider with a global footprint
- A strong network and knowledge of the global events calendar within the LSP sector
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels including PPC, SEO and Social
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Results and target-driven with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- A great team player with the ability to influence and lead
- A strong passion for language services
As a thank you for all the hard work and value added by LOC employees, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a cycle to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Locaria Thinking…
Locaria is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on @LocariaLondon