Locaria is a pioneering digital language service provider. Our vision is to end subjectivity in language services.
We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement.
We maximise the effectiveness of global content seamlessly across territory, platform or media for brands with international ambition.
We are looking for a Sales Director for Locaria to co-ordinate and lead all aspects of sales, including lead generation, evaluation and pitch work.More specifically, but not limited to, all aspects necessary to identify and fulfil client briefs, RFI, RFP and Pitch submissions in relation to localisation. You would be joining an agency which is in hyper-growth mode globally, driven by new client acquisition.You will be reporting into the Chief International Officer of Forward3D Group (Forward3D & Locaria) with a dotted line into Locaria’s COO and the International Business Development Director.
- Be the first point of contact for almost all new clients coming to the business, this is a pivotal role for Locaria sales with a high degree of responsibility.
- Take responsibility for winning new clients globally.
- Working closely with the Locaria Founder, CIO, COO, and Localisation Director
- Deliver a bespoke strategic approach for each client, gained through intelligence gathering and using industry standard tools and desk research.
- Dissect and understand a client brief and to instruct your pitch team.
- Organise your pitch team to ensure all requirements are fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly organised, self-starter who can take initiative and get stuff done
- A strong leader who knows how to develop a strategy for a relatively young business
- Creative ideas to identify, explore and test different sales opportunities
- Articulate with gravitas in the localisation industry
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels including PPC, SEO and Social
- Flawless English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Results and target-driven with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- A PowerPoint Wizard who can take slides from multiple sources in varying formats to create presentations with a clear and concise story
- Expertise in the language service industry with an extensive network of clients and strong relationships with relevant platforms, thought leaders in the field and relevant technology players.
- Highly beneficial if you have experience in how localisation for the digital world, such as websites, paid media and other online advertising channels, works.
As a thank you for all the hard work and value added by LOC employees, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a cycle to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Locaria Thinking…
Locaria is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on @LocariaLondon