We are seeking an Advisor, Language Access Solutions to join our team!
To play a significant part in developing MasterWord’s (MWS) company growth within industries with legislative and regulatory requirements for the provision of language access.
· Identifying new business sales and market opportunities in strategic growth sectors through research;
· Research prospective customers through several strategies including internet research, referral, various professional directories, personal investigation and trade show lists;
· Prospect for potential new customers across the legal, education, government and healthcare sectors;
· Forming relations and proactively selling into those companies by telephone and face-to-face contact;
· Work on leads and potential prospects to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities;
· Identifying the decision makers within the potential customer’s organization;
· Developing leads and closing sales;
· Chart weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting information in CRM;
· Attending meetings, trade shows and conferences as required;
· Creatively problem solve and improve current new business development strategies;
· Maximizing income and profitability with all customers;
· Exceeding sales income and profitability targets;
· Consistently follow up with customers to ensure their satisfactory with delivery, quality and customer services;
· Support and interface with MasterWord Services operational divisions in order to best serve customers;
· Build strong personal relationship with current customers;
· Identify new business opportunities from within the ranks of assigned customers;
· Maintain good knowledge of all projects, issues and ongoing customer activity;
· Provide customers with relevant information about the company, solutions provided, pricing structure, production processes, project management, and customer service;
· Maintain close contact with the customer whenever an issue arises to ensure proper resolution;
· Collaborate among all relevant departments to foster great teamwork;
· Participate in and or deliver presentations to current customers when necessary;
· Ensure adherence with procedures and processes;
· Provide management with feedback and recommendations on necessary changes to streamline and or improve the company’s processes, procedures, and solutions;
· Contribute to the Process and Quality Improvement Initiatives by participating on cross-functional teams;
· Gather all data needed for project estimates and provide information on projects to the estimate team; work with in-house teams to meet customer needs in a complex, relationship-selling environment;
· Continued improvement in sales and communication skills and continued learning and self-improvement, including but not limited to keeping abreast of the latest trends in the Language Industry; and
· Perform other special projects and duties when required.
· Fluency in English and another spoken language preferred;
· Proven language access program management experience;
· Be well organized, self-directed and dedicated to company growth;
· Be highly motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of the team and independently;
· Have good business acumen, strong negotiation skills and a positive professional demeanor;
· Be a natural communicator, adept at building customer relationship with excellent presentation skills;
· Have a focused ‘hands on’ approach with excellent written and oral communication skills; and
· Must enjoy professional social interaction and the challenge of a company industry.
Bachelors’ degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one or more years of experience and/or training in language program management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.