Business Development Manager, Toronto
memoQ Translation Technologies is a software company established in 2004 and cited as one of the fastest growing companies in the translation technology sector (3x Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award winner; SaaS Global top500 company). Our flagship product is memoQ, a collaborative translation environment that facilitates and speeds up translation processes with advanced features like translation memories. We are an increasingly global company with over 100 employees and offices in Budapest, Gyula, Bonn, Tokyo and Toronto. Our suite of products is helping thousands of skilled translators and hundreds of language service providers and enterprises across the world to improve their impact and performance.
Our sales department is an integrated, global team which includes marketing, research, business development, professional services, technical sales, and customer success manager roles. This team has proved to be an effective force that can deliver results, achieving ambitious growth targets over the past years.
To strengthen this positive dynamic, we would like to hire an experienced, bi-lingual (English, French) Business Development Manager to join our newly established office in Toronto.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
- Identify potential sales opportunities, conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to develop new accounts
- Actively monitor tenders and RFPs, respond to opportunities
- Plan and oversee local event marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Coordinate the sales process with internal and external stakeholders, promote solutions, close deals
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Bi-lingual (English, French)
- Minimum 5 experience with enterprise software sales and/or the localization industry
Canada East Coast; U.S. East Coast
New business growth; revenue
What we offer
- Salary (as a full-time employee)