We are memoQ Translation Technologies, a software company established in 2004 and cited as one of the fastest growing companies in the translation technology sector (3x Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award winner; SaaS Global top500 company). Our flagship product is memoQ, a proprietary computer-assisted translation management software suite. We are an increasingly global company with over 70 employees and offices in Budapest, Gyula, Bonn and Toronto. Our suite of products is helping thousands of skilled translators and hundreds of language service providers and enterprises across the world to improve their impact and performance. Learn more about us at: www.memoq.com
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Generate new leads and opportunities for the Sales Executives and VP of Sales.
- Develop and update contact lists in various verticals and target accounts
- Use digital platforms like LinkedIN Sales Navigator, Crunchbase and G2Crowd for data mining and lead management
- Manage our chatbot leads
- Close new business with smaller SaaS based deals.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships to build strong loyalty
- Follow up with leads generated by marketing
- Work with Sales Execs and VP of Sales to schedule meetings and calls with new prospects.
- Collect feedback from existing accounts and prospects
- Grow to understand the localization industry and the Americas’ market.
- Provide market feedback to Sales Executives and VP of Sales
- Relay technical issues to Support
- Report on every lead or prospect in the CRM
- Managing accounts by following up on existing deployments
- Give feedback from customers on pricing, etc. to VP of Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Understanding of business processes
- Experience in lead generation, sales processes, and business development necessary
- Sales attitude and strong customer focus
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good command of MS Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious, self-confident, enthusiastic
- Location:Toronto Office or US West Coast, possibly remote
- Compensation: Competitive salary
- Contact:If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in the job, please send your CV to email@example.com