Vendor and Quality Manager
With over 30 years’ experience, Oncall is a leading provider of language services. Our team services thousands of bookings each week across 150 languages. We work in partnership with our clients to provide responsive and high quality communication solutions.
About the opportunity
As a Vendor and Quality Manager you will:
- Recruit new resources in order to accommodate clients’ needs or based on strategic plans
- Manage and maintain relationship with existing vendors
- Ensure all vendors meet OnCall’s registration requirements
- Resolve any queries related to payment and T&Cs by liaising with the Finance team
- Work closely with the Translations and Bid teams to anticipate needs and source new linguists as appropriate
- Keep updated with market trends to implement changes as needed
- Perform an analysis of the current database to identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep vendor records up to date
- Negotiate rates with existing and new vendors
- Discuss CAT Tool rates
- Suggest cost effective solutions
- Provide regular reports on activity
- Create a tracking system for monthly quality reports
- Record complaints and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions
- Represent OnCall at networking events involving translators or potential suppliers
Who we’re looking for
You’re familiar with language services and have demonstrated experience in a similar position.
Resilient and agile in nature, you can negotiate effectively and openly with vendors and clearly explain capabilities and constraints with empathy and patience.
You’re a problem solver, who is organised analytical, with proven ability to:
- Prioritise and schedule tasks
- Work cooperatively in a busy team environment
- Use a range of software applications in your daily work
What’s on offer
Located in Central London, your work directly supports what we do best: people connecting people.
You can also:
- Be a part of a global support team
- Work in a place where you can really make a difference
- Further develop your skills and experience.