As a localisation project manager for global translation projects, you will be working in F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd’s Language Services department based in Kaiseraugst.
Your duties will be extremely varied. You will:
- Process projects, from receiving orders to invoicing, using specialist internal software
- Play a coordinating and advisory role between customers, providers and internal language specialists
- Manage provider and customer portfolios
- Act as a first-level contact on technical and system-related issues (especially CAT tools and workflow management tools)
- Coordinate the updates/upgrades in collaboration with IT
- Configure the translation systems for new requirements
- You hold a degree in software localisation or translation or a qualification specialising in software localisation (preferably in the translation or localisation industry).
- You are willing to familiarise yourself with the processes of a pharmaceutical company
- Several years of experience in the translation industry are a must
- You are adept at handling different file formats and computer programs
- Expert knowledge of CAT tools e.g. SDL Studio, memoQ or XTM is essential
- A sound knowledge of a workflow management system is preferable
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written German and English (other languages an advantage)
- You have experience of complex, multilingual orders (including linguistic validation)
Like the entire company, Roche’s Language Services department is currently in a process of transformation towards agile mindsets and ways of working. Consequently, the successful candidate should:
- Play an active role in a self-organised team with flat hierarchies but clear responsibilities
- Work in a role-based manner and exhaust the respective operational framework on his/her own initiative
- Be highly value-driven
- Work independently and pragmatically
- Take an interest in co-creating with internal customers and in the work of a healthcare company
- Strive to realise innovation in all areas
Who we are
Roche Kaiseraugst is a cornerstone of Roche’s global production and logistics network. It employs some 1900 people and is Roche‘s largest and most innovative packaging facility worldwide.
If you have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.