Slator.com is the world’s leading publisher of news and analysis on the technologies, companies and people driving the USD 25 billion translation, localization and language technology industry. This industry is at the cutting edge of adopting artificial intelligence and we are fast expanding our coverage of natural language processing (NLP).
Slator is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and operates a distributed team based in Bangkok, London, Manila, Sirsi (India), and Athens.
We are now looking for an experienced writer to join our international team and take up a key role in expanding editorial coverage and driving traffic.
The position is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial writer with a knack for technology and a background covering business. Reporting to the Managing Director in Zurich, you’ll also have a dotted line to Slator’s London-based Research Director.
Scope of Work
- Contribute to editorial direction and daily story selection
- Write daily news articles and feature stories
- Support Slator’s Research team in the production of in-depth research content
- Conference Reporting: Opportunity to travel to and cover SlatorCon events globally
- Manage Slator’s social media presence as it relates to editorial content
- More than three years of experience in editorial writing and editing
- Expertise in technology, B2B, professional services
- A track record of producing and editing stories that perform online
- An entrepreneurial spirit (we’re a small and growing company)
- And experience in the translation, localization industry, NLP an advantage but not required
- Experience with a technology publication a distinct advantage
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid leave
- Opportunity to travel
This is a full-time position located in London (Old Street).
To apply, send your CV and links to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org