Translation Project Manager (San Francisco Time Zone)
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to join our Translated operations team and cover the San Francisco time zone. You can be located anywhere in the world, provided that you are available to work from 9am to 5pm San Francisco time.
As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Overall coordination of translation-related projects for clients located all over the world.
- P&L (profit and loss) control over small, medium and large translation projects.
- Managing one or more teams of translators.
- Follow-up and reporting to customers on a regular basis.
- Monitor your personal progress and provide feedback to your manager.
- Support engineering and product teams in testing new technologies and workflows.
Successful candidates are required to spend a training period of 3-6 months in our HQ in Pi Campus, Rome (Italy)
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent computer and web skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred knowledge of CAT tools.
- Preferred working experience or University studies in management or translation.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive and exciting work environment. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts working at Pi Campus. Great environment to grow your skills.
- Bonuses and incentives for work performances and for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work or adopt a child.
- Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you’ll find a gym, a swimming pool, a personal trainer for spinning, TRX and pilates classes.
Translated is widely recognized as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 160,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay, Airbnb use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.