My client is a global agency growing their US presence. They currently have a need for a Junior Project Coordinator to help manage their largest US client. In this role, your primary responsibility will be managing print, web, video and training multi-lingual translation and localization projects, to ensure client deliverables are on-time and in-budget. You will work with senior project managers, liaise with linguists around the world and work with the corporate client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams, helping to manage people and timelines, and ensuring that all parties are kept up to date on deadlines, issues and progress of projects
- Understand all project deliverables and ensure that projects are appropriately staffed to match each project’s scope
- Preparing files for translation, localization and adaptation and reviewing all files for accuracy, prior to delivery to the client
- Managing to the budget, tracking projects, quoting new projects, raising purchase orders and invoicing the client
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA or 4 year equivalent
- Ability to manage one’s own workload within a team environment
- Proficient MS-Office skills and web applications knowledge
- Translation, localization or transcreation project management experience
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
For more information contact Jeanne email@example.com
If this is not what you are looking for maybe you can refer a colleague. We offer a referral bonus is your colleague is hired.