Position: Hiring Translators/Editors for Multiple Languages
Languages: Japanese, Korean, Simplified/Traditional Chinese to English and vice versa
Location: Work from Home
Ulatus is a rapidly growing translation and localization brand. We strive to offer the best job opportunities to translators and editors across the world with our attractive flexible work environment. We are rated as “Best 100 companies to work from home” by Flex jobs who is a leading aggregator of flexible translation jobs. We are also an ISO 17100 certified organization and abide by the latest quality standards in our industry.
Our aim is to help researchers, students, universities and large businesses communicate globally in the language of their target audience. As globalization is happening at a rapid pace there is an increased need for translation and localization activity. We invite you to be a part of our organization and thereby as partners help us contribute to this revolution and achieve our goals.
Our client list includes reputed fortune 500 companies, international publishing houses and leading universities, which include Johnson & Johnson, Netflix, Pfizer, Takeda, Sony, DowJones, Oxford University, MIT, Fujitsu and many more.
- Read through original material and rewrite it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Research legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation proofread and edit final translated versions.
- Retain and develop knowledge on specialist areas of translation.
- Manage work and meet deadlines.
- Recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education
Recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education with two years of full time experience in translation
Five years of full time professional experience in translation.
- Fluency in Target Language
- Native speaker of English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified/Traditional Chinese
- Knowledge of CAT tools will be an add-on