Venga is growing fast and continually adding new clients who are looking for first-class localization solutions. We are very focused and organized and we are looking for someone with ambition to lead as a Localization Program Director
Job description at a glance:
Position: Localization Program Director
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Report To: COO
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: To be agreed
Location: Flexible (United States)
As Program Director, you will develop and grow new and existing clients through our internal/external global service teams. You will directly manage and support Program Managers and Senior PMs to architect and execute first-class programs to support our clients’ diverse localization needs. Through the foundations of Venga’s Programs (Resources, Quality, Technology, and BI), you will provide a consultative approach in your program design and build teams that are performance and quality driven as well as sustainable and scalable.
You will have experience working with clients at various levels of the Localization Maturity Model and supporting them as they grow and help create champions within their internal Globalization Program Office.
You would be a good fit for this position if:
– You are someone who has grown with the industry and can present a proven track record in building successful localization programs from scratch.
– You know the ins and outs of localization technology and understand the strengths and weaknesses different technology can present.
– You have an eye for identifying repetitive tasks and can think out of the box when looking for automated solutions.
– You are a calm and assertive leader who brings out the best in clients and team members.
– You are commercially aware and data-driven.
– You have a proven track record managing multi-million dollar programs
Your duties would include:
– Working with Sales and SC to formulate competitive program pricing for RFI/RFPs
Identify and monitor existing client growth opportunities.
– Attending calls and meetings together with Sales to identify client needs and propose solutions, while gathering key information to formulate a program.
– Working with engineering/DTP/Media groups to compile technology solutions for your team to utilize and execute.
– Working with Quality to ensure PgM/SPMs have a fit for purpose Account Quality Strategy.
– Working with SC to ensure PgM/SPMs have the most suitable linguist teams in place and introduce Venga’s Capacity Fallback Model where necessary.
– You will understand the Venga brand, and our focus on the Venga Vantage principles
– Design and monitor program KPIs and identify RCAs and CAPA plans when targets are not being met.
– Ensure all production costs are being considered and accounted for and adjust services as needed to meet company/account targets
– Provide department analytics and reporting to management.
– Be the point of escalation for clients and ensure they are receiving the right tools to run their GPO.
– Overseeing QBRs and client driven reporting preferences.
– Manage and support PgMs and SPMs and be their point of escalation within the organization.
– Identify growth opportunities for team members who consistently demonstrate a desire to excel and support those where a growth opportunity isn’t immediately identifiable but the individual is loyal to their role, the company values, and our goals.
– Ability to expand and restructure teams as required.
– Ensure programs meet ISO 17100 certification (where applicable).
To apply to join the Venga team as a Localization Program Director please send your resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org